http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/370/asInline.html

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Dressing Chloe and Missing Bubba

Last week, my wonderful mom came over and watched Chloe while I stayed upstairs and changed the girls clothes over from summer to winter. It’s a chore but bought back such memories. Of course Chloe is wearing all of Anna’s “hand-me-downs”. So I remembered Anna wearing the tie-dye Princess shirt, the jeans with the pink ruffle on the legs, the black jeans with the studded heart. And guess who bought Anna these gorgeous clothes......Bubba. Oh how I miss her and wish she could have met Chloe. (Sidebar: Whenever I was frustrated about Lee and his illness, I would tell him that I wish Bubba was around because he could have used her encouraging words instead of my moodiness). Anyway I miss Bubba, the best MIL in the world but I think of her whenever I now dress Chloe in one of her cute outfits, courtesy of Bubba. Bubba got so much joy out of buying stylish clothes for Anna. Now Chloe gets to look cute too.

No comments:

Post a Comment