http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/370/asInline.html

Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday SiWei!

Another sign! We were expecting our LOSC (Letter of Seeking Confirmation) in early January. This is the letter saying that we will officially be SiWei's parents. Well, Christmas came and went, New Years came and went and we waited once again for word from China. I had it in my head that I wanted to hear before her second birthday (January 15). Don't you know that I came home on Thursday January 14 after a crazy day at work and a shopping trip to Costco with Anna and there it was- a new message on my answering machine. We rarely get messages anyomore because everyone uses our cell. But it happened! It is now official!
We were waiting to tell Anna until we got our LOSC..I read her a book called "Maya's Journey Home" about 2 panda bears in an orphanage waiting to be adopted. I started crying and Lee video taped the whole thing. She is so excited! More on that later but for now I wanted to Thank God for signs and say HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY SI WEI! Next year we will have a big party for you on your Bd with your whole family......

No comments:

Post a Comment